Meet the TherapistJenn Kennedy works with individuals and couples in the areas of relationships, substance and behavioral addiction, mood disorders (anxiety and depression) and life transitions (divorce, empty nest, retirement).
Let's Get Social
4 hours ago
Following is our protocol at Riviera Therapy as things open up.
Riviera Therapy Covid-19 Face Mask and Safety Protocol
To comply with recent Santa Barbara County Health Officer Order No. 2020-10, specifically Section 4.b, which applies to Health Care providers, and Sections 7.a & b, which provides for exceptions to the Face Mask Policy, we have adopted the following protocols for your safety.
1) You must wear a mask in order to enter the office.
2) Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
3) You will be greeted by your therapist at the front entrance of the building on Santa Barbara Street; she will be wearing a mask and will take your temperature. It is imperative that you report to her any medical symptoms you, your family or others with whom you have had contact, may have.
4) When you come into the building, you must immediately use the hand sanitizer placed near the door. (If you prefer, you can wash your hands with soap in bathroom or kitchen.)
5) Your therapist will escort you to the treatment room; you must sit in a spot at least six feet away from her chair.
6) To protect us all, we will open windows throughout the day and while in session.
7) Once you are six feet away from each other, you may take your mask off while in session. You must put the mask back on at the end of the session.
8) It is up to you to decide whether to wear the mask during the session; whatever makes you more comfortable.
9) Payment via check (written in advance) or Venmo is preferable to cash.
10) After your session is over, your therapist will put her mask on and escort you out through the rear door.
11) As you leave, please use the hand sanitizer placed near the back door.
12) It is our policy to wipe down all door knobs and other surfaces between clients and at the end of the working day.
13) At night, we use a HEPA air filtration machine to help remove any pathogens.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns; let’s all be safe. ... See MoreSee Less